20 October 2010

Dubstep Directive - Dubstep Special Forces

It's that time again!

Time for another hour of filth, wobble and devastation from some elite dubstep producers. They're going to infiltrate your speakers, convert you to their bass heavy ways and get your toes to tapping.

This is my attempt at a patch for this elite group. And yes, that's a moose. So, why a moose?

It's big, it's mean, it's nasty...

and I like them. So, get over it!

When my voice comes up, and you hear a tapping sound - that's me not getting the metronome turned off in the background of GarageBand. That's MY fault!

But that shouldn't keep you from enjoying the podcast!

Correction - well, I forgot to add something to the voicing of the podcast, but I'll do it here! It's Undertow's facebook page! Check it out here!

Also, the record on the patch came from the Rock Star 2.0 wingding font pack from Blue Vinyl. Visit them and check out what they have!

Here's the tracklisting!



The Valency - Ungrateful



bunk - Truck Stop Garbage



Miraja - Sunlight Again feat. Eva Kade




Filthstift - Remember




Misshin - Rise



Cypocalypse - Spanish Bass




Sparx Fox - ScrapYard



RootKillahurtz
"Through Ya Bones" (mp3)
from "Root"
(FOULPLAY RECORDS INC)
Buy at Napster
Buy at Amazon MP3
More On This Album




X Hertz feat. Radiance - Neva Kno




Meltus Riddler - Hit You With the Futuristic



The Doctor (UK) - The Allseeing I & I



Undertow - Shoot Out




Bodyhie - Convergence - Pixel Thoughts EP - Dubfact Label




Pete Miles - Another Piece of Me



No comments: