24 February 2011

Dubstep Directive - Road to Valhalla

Update 1 March 2011: The Tracklisting is updated and you will find links to all of the artists on the show from last week.

I hope you enjoy the music!

I'm going to do a quick tracklisting tonight because I'm fairly exhausted.

I give all credit to Sleaze for inspiring this cover. I was out trying to get a great photo last year, saw the mountains in the background, the road - then I remember a few days after taking the shot...

Sleaze did an album cover with a similar flavor a while back. So all of the credit goes to him for inspiring this podcast cover.


Now, to the tracklisting (download the show here):




Silver LiningMimosa
"Pushing Little Daisies" (mp3)
from "Silver Lining"
(Muti Music)
Buy at Napster
More On This Album




Dark Elixir - Ghost Signals





D'Artist - Hype Talk



HellNegative - The Fifth Element




Blooandmax - Hell's Army



12th Canvas - Terminator



DJ Big F -Welcome to My World



haX - narchaotics




Dub-Rex - Hit 'em with this sound



SPL & Triage - Valhalla - Valhalla EP




Trystan Seven & Rhinoceros - Marry Jane - Irradiated




Binarity - Generate - Dregs EP





Prosmack - Gamma




Natural Frequency - Sanctuary



No comments: