05 March 2011

Awesome news!

First off, I want to say thanks to all of those out there who sent your well wishes, prayers, positive vibes on behalf of my family following the loss of my grandmother! It is great to know there are people out there who care. Big ups to all of you.

Second, after talking to our accountant (ie the guy who does out taxes), we will receive enough in our tax refund to pay off our debt due to my having to fly back to Oklahoma!

This means the Chilldown Period and the Dubstep Directive will continue on!

Thanks, everyone, for your support. It seemed, before this bit of good news, that I was going to have to take a break. I knew I could probably carry on this month but the next would be harder (in fact, we'll be hearing from a good friend of the show tonight when I get back from my other other job) but this is a truly terrific thing.

Thanks once again!

UBLF

No comments: