13 August 2012

Chilldown Period - Episode 40 Ichigo Ichie

B Tal (Brain Talbot) took the picture to your left and has it under a Creative Commons license. When I saw it, it was PERFECT for this episode of the Chilldown Period. I used a photo from Kanji Symbols' blogsite for the symbol for Ichigo Ichie (), and if you want to look more into what the phrase means, head over to Wikipedia for more information. The book where I found the phrase for this episode of the Chilldown Period is called "The Meaning of Tingo", and you can find it at Amazon.

Whew! That's just the side notes! Special Thanks to everyone for their help in making this podcast possible, and thanks to you for listening as well.

I did make a mistake in using the word amalgmation, when I should have said amalgamation. I also missaid Heather Findlay's name as Feather Hindlay. If there are any other mistakes, just leave their corrections in the comments or send me an email and I'll try to correct them ASAP.

Now - TO THE TRACKLISTING!


ambienteer
Yclept (bed music - wonderful tune!)
twitter || bandcamp


Hiatus and Shura
First
Fortune's Fool


RFK (facebook)
Hybrid
FEM Picks Vol. 2


My Nu Leng
Croatoan
1000 EP
Faecbook || Twitter



Temporal ft. Veela
Fall Silently
bandcamp
facebook


At Dawn We Rage
Chill Out, You're Already a Winner
webpage || facebook


TOTTE
Stay
Spending My Days
Cut 


Young Montana?
Cassette // Reprise
facebook || website


Hutyluty
Beau



Kahn
Margeaux (Part 2)
Margeaux single
STH Holdings
iTunes || beatport


Kid Smpl
Low Light
Collapse EP
facebook || twitter || website


Sepalcure
Fleur
Fleur EP
Hot Flush
iTunes


Shifty
Etched Perspective (dub)
facebook || twitter


Retral
fvneral blves
Found EP [shhht_15]
Silenced Records
facebook


Buck UK & Mirror State
This Evening
facebook


Biak ft. Adelia
Falling for You
Fat Kid on Fire



WHTCLLR
In and Of
Future Forgotten EP
facebook || twitter  ||


Owsey
Places We Never Went Together
facebook || twitter || website


Maidu ft Heather Findlay (I said Feather Hindlay on the show, my apologies)
The Way I See You (original)
The Way I See You (single)
Smudge Music


Forsaken ft. Mr. Jo
Into the Sunset
Into the Sunset
Soul Motive
iTunes || Soul Motive || SM website


2%
See You Two Next Tuesday
The Last Call Home
Vorbic







No comments: