22 January 2013

Chilldown Period - Episode 45

It's been a while since I structured a podcast like this and I felt it was about time. I'm going back to the old ways of doing my podcasts with an hour long show of eclectic beats and fantastic chilling.

I want to say thanks to all of the artists, netlabels, etc., who have allowed me to use their music for this episode of the podcast. Much appreciation goes out to you folks!

You can download the podcast here.

We've gotten cold once again in Idaho. The picture to your left is a river here in the area that is frozen over with quite a bit of snow on top. That trail you see on the river is from a cross country skier who decided to take advantage of our frigid temperatures and traverse the water way.

Oh, also, I am getting used to my new microphone and I'm learning how to make it not sound that bad. My voice recorded a bit hotter than I'd would have liked, yet it sounds a lot crisper than my podcasts last month.

Enough of that, let's get to chillin'!


Hulduefni
Clock of Death - (It's) Your Time to Die
Deep Darkness (2nd Edition)
website || Facebook || soundcloud || ReverbNation 


htrspltn
Lrtmn*spell
19
Planet Terror Records
soundcloud || Facebook


Lapsa
vk



adamned.age
storiette for reflection
After the Rain
Public Spaces Lab
website


The Sevens
Secrets
Radio Format
Youtube


Lovers and Poets
Head Under Water
Lovers and Poets
Facebook


magic panda
echolalia
[shhht_16]
Silenced Records
Facebook


Hulduefni
The Walker (pt 1)
Living on 8-bits
website || Facebook || soundcloud || ReverbNation 


purejunk
U.O.ME
Deus Ex Machine
website || facebook


Royale Blue
HUSH
Facebook


Von Daler and Low Pressure
Night Roar - Dietl und Dithmar dub
Digital Graftings - Remix EP
Dub Soul Records
Facebook || Soundcloud


Kakali
Exit Signs
The Cave





No comments: