25 January 2011

Good and Bad News

It's time for a quick update about how things are going around here.

First - the good news.

I'm coming up on episode 25 of the Chilldown Period. It's another milestone in the podcast's life and I'm excited to see how it turns out. If you'd like to be apart of it, send me a message on twitter at http://twitter.com/ublf. This could not be possible without all of you.

Now - the bad news.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, either February or March will be my last month of podcasting for a while. We had a death in the family and some medical bills which need to be paid. If something happens between now and in the near future where I can resume this, I will let you all know.

For now, next month is going to be a blast and I hope to have some great shows for you.

Take it easy y'all!

the UBLF

No comments: