08 April 2009

Why, yes, I've been gone a while

To everyone out there, I've been gone a while. I've been sick the past few weeks and have been slacking a lot lately.

The feet dragging has brought now new stuff...

Until recently!

I've finally finished my latest podcast, and it is sounding good so far! I think I mispronounced a few names and invented some new terms... I do apologize sincerely! I would go back and fix it... but with the way I've been feeling. (I know... no excuse. no excuse)

I've had a few earworms of note recently (you know, those songs that get stuck in your head and you can't get them out! A lot of times they aren't your favorite song, but these are not in that vein.).

So, here they are:

Kosheen - Guilty (Plastician remix) One KILLER tune. This remix takes the always wonderful Kosheen and drops an A-bomb on you.

Orisha - Beautiful Thing More great downtempo out of Australia! I consider it pretty stripped down - simple yet stirring. 

Overseer - Meteorology Madness, I tell you! Sheer MADNESS! Another Pandora find. Dude, the melody is great! Please, take my word for it.

That's it from your derelict blogger!

P.S. You can follow me on twitter at twitter.com/ublf.

No comments: