07 April 2010

Turntable Thoughts - check them out!

Just a quick note to let you all know about a site I check out regularly and a podcast I listen to as well. Turntable Thoughts is a site which brings us all up to date on fresh sounds and tight beats, much in the same vein as You'll Soon Know (another great site). They were kind enough to link back to Episode 14 of the Chilldown Period, so I'll do my long awaited duty and give them some space on the blog so you all can get a better chance to know them.

Their show is an eclectic mix from episode to episode ranging from jazz to hip hop to dubstep to sheer dub. Godfather Sage, EJ Flavors and house DJ Silence all take to the mp3-waves to help your day groove by.

Here's my final advice: Check them out!

1 comment:

theSilence said...

Thanks for this post my friend. You are appreciated!