27 June 2010

Dubstep Directive - Sleeper Cell - on subLogic.fm and soundcloud

Hello, everyone!

It was suggested to me a while ago that I should do a dubstep show for SubLogic.fm, and so I did it. I chose to use artists from soundcloud.com because there is a lot of talent out there and I figured to see if I could find it and bring it to a larger audience. SubLogic.fm is an online radio outfit, and together we could do this.

So, why the name of Sleeper Cell?

In the olden days of espionage during the cold war, apparently the Soviet Union would establish "Sleeper Cells" around the world of agents waiting for the call to be activated to do their bidding. Some of these groups would wait years, and others a lifetime, for this chance.

The artists played on here aren't agents of some country, but they're agents of groove, bass, whomp and filth!

And it's time we activated them for your listening pleasure!


Without further ado, here's the tracklisting










































Cable Clef feat. Hannah E. O'Reilly - The Way You




quartex and the intoxicologist - You Will Die




















No comments: