14 March 2010

Cover for the Dubstep Directive - coming in April

First off, gotta give credit where credit is due! Christian Haugen took this photo from his trip to central America. I was searching flickr for some creative commons photos I could possibly use and I stumbled across this awesome picture. I felt I needed to give credit where credit is due. So, I'm giving attribution (in a way stated by the agreement) and sharing my "remix" of the work. Here's a link to the original photo, and here's a link to the creative common's file:

HOW FREAKING HARDCORE IS THAT SLOTH?

Plus, I thought it fairly fitting for a hardcore sloth to be the cover for the thumping, wobbling, and distortion we're bringing next month. It's going to be a wild month. (Three, count them three podcasts are in the works for next month)

Also, if this name is already taken - let me know! I don't want to step on any toes.

No comments: